Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Bitorrent is not dead

A group students from the Unversity of Washington has done a good job on the research of Bitorrent. Though they said that only 4 per cent of the websites owns 80 per cent Bit feeds, they are pretty sure that society can not kill Bitorrent by killing that 4 per cent. I believe so, because the other 96 per cent has the potential to be the major ones.

Here is the list of the website forced or volunteered to be closed.

No comments: