Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas Eve sharing

It was Christmas that made Hong Kong people stop their working and enjoy a peaceful holiday. People go to church, and enjoy the Christmas ceremony. They look back their lives in the old year, and send the good wishes to the next year. It's a pityI don't believe in God, but I do think people should have such kind of experience when the new year is coming. Here is my list:

Thanks to the professors who gave me the oppotunity to study in Hong Kong. Without them, I can't enjoy such a wonderful world as now.
Thanks to my parents, who support me without any hesitate. I owe them so much that I can't pay back in my whole life.
Thanks to my friends, who are always there to help me, to share with the experience with me, which made me not feel alone at all.

My three wishes:
same with the ones last year...

No comments: