Tuesday, May 29, 2007

busy time

Haven't been posted for a while. My individual life has been experiencing a major change and I don't have a lot of time to write my thoughts here.(that's a bad excuse, I know....) Time flies. I've already been living in Hong Kong for nearly three years. In fact, it was just like a flash, and suddenly three years passed.

Today someone just asked me how do I like Hong Kong. I said "the place is nice, people are nice, food is good". But in fact, I like the atmosphere more because you could chase all you dream here if you work hard enough. It's not my home country, but it has given me a lot of opportunities which I've never dreamed of.

It may be really sad to say goodbye to Hong Kong. The city has given me a different life, a different dream, and different friends. And my life has changed.

No comments: