Thursday, August 28, 2008

My impact on currency?

Living in different countries means the risk of currency conversion loss. and now I found my impact on current during a discussion with friends.

When I first moved to Hong Kong, the value of HK dollar started to fall versus RMB;
Then I moved the U.S., the value of US dollar started to fall too;
and I went to U.K. thinking of making some pound in order to make up the loss, the pound fell as well;

Now my friends asked where I am going next. "That's a top business secret". I said.

A trading opportunity for "short", definitely.

2 comments:

Fons Tuinstra said...

Hi Amy,
Hope you are doing better than the currencies you have to deal with. Could you stay away from both China and Europe?
Thanks!

Amy G said...

haha, guess that will be very difficult.